This webinar explores the downfalls of ROI as a performance metric for Global Mobility and introduces the NPS system approach and it's benefits for the profession.
This webinar explores the downfalls of ROI as a performance metric for Global Mobility and introduces the benefits of the Net Promoter Score (NPS) approach.
Here are the Key Points we covered:
- Return on Investment (ROI) has long been the holy grail of mobility programme performance - and elusive to do reliably.
- Traditional analysis also ignores personal ROI to the assignee and it's impact on their relationship to the organisation.
- A focus on Employee Experience is on the rise. Employers want their brands to represent an attractive experience and employees expect the brand to deliver on it. Mobility has an important impact on employee experience.
- Net Promoter Score offers you an approach to quantify and performance measure anecdotal benefits.
- It is built to introduce a quantitative score for feelings and emotions, on a sensitive scale that quickly reflects the impact your changes make.
- Embracing the methodology allows you to relate the performance of your mobility programme to the strength of your employer brand.
- Benivo helps clients improve their NPS baselines across the talent funnel with Spotlight for candidates, Destinations for relocating employees and Welcome+ for local new hires.
Want to ask more about the presentation?
Great! Please contact us with your questions and we can set up a call.