Last updated: 28 January 2022
Information we may collect
We collect categories of information set out in the sections below:
a. Information we collect directly from you:
We collect information from you when you voluntarily submit information to us or the Service. The following are examples of when we may collect information directly from you:
i) When you fill in and submit forms on the Service, including forms submitted at the time of registering to use our site, requesting a demo, posting material, reporting a problem with the Service or requesting further information from us.
ii) When you contact us via online submission, telephone, electronic mail or regular mail, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
iii) When you complete surveys via the Service or via an embedded third party survey
iv) When you post comments to us on the Service or third party website where we have a profile or presence.
Examples of information we collect may include: name, employment details, address, telephone number, email address, comments, opinions and correspondence you share with us.
b. Information about how you use the Service
We collect data about how you use the Service such as the pages and links you access, searches you make, the time you access the Service and duration you are on it, the site you come to the Service from or go to after leaving the Service, selections and choices you make and preferences that you set when using the Service.
c. Information about how you connect to the Service
We collect data about the computer or other electronic device (“device”) you use to connect to the Service such as details about the type of device (which can include unique device identifying numbers), its operating system, browser and applications connected to the Service through the device, your Internet service provider or mobile network, your IP address and your device's telephone number (if it has one).
d. Information about your actual location
e. Information about how you interact with our emails
Some of the emails that we send may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Recipient activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include, but is not limited to; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
Where we store your data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, or secure servers provided by 3rd parties that we engage with. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are solely responsible for keeping this password confidential. If the password has been stolen or might otherwise be subject to misuse, it is your responsibility to notify us immediately for further action.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses of information we collectWe use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To manage your account and provide you with the features of the Service, validate and keep your personal information accurate. We will use information we collect directly from you for this purpose.
- To ensure that content from the Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device and to display content and features that are tailored to you and how you use the Service. We will use information we collect directly from you, information about how you use the Service and information about how you connect to the Service for this purpose.
- To provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (in accordance with your marketing preferences). We will use information we collect directly from you for this purpose.
- To determine and predict information that may be of interest or relevant to you. We will use information we collect directly from you, information about how you use the Service and information about how you connect to the Service for this purpose.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us. We will use information we collect directly from you, information about how you use the Service and information about how you connect to the Service for this purpose.
- To notify you about changes to the Service and address complaints, comments and issues you have in relation to your use of the Service. We will use information we collect directly from you for this purpose.
- To prevent, detect and investigate illegal activities, breaches of any agreements entered into between you and us and threats to the security of the Service. We will use information we collect directly from you, information about how you use the Service and information about how you connect to the Service for this purpose.
- To produce aggregate statistical information and analytics about users of the Service from which individuals cannot be identified.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Who provide a service to us. These third parties will only be allowed to use your personal information in accordance with our instructions and will be required to keep your information secure.
- In the event that we sell or buy or transfer any business or assets (in part or whole), in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller, buyer or recipient of such business or assets.
- In order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal duty or obligation (including without limitations requests or demands from law enforcement and government authorities and regulators).
- In order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or to prevent financial loss to any person or entity, including Benivo Ltd, its customers, clients, and other parties.
- In order to enforce or apply any agreement we have with you.
- Business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us.
Your Marketing Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process the personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, or via the preferences links that are contained in the footer of all of our marketing emails.
The Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access and amend any personal data we hold about you, or to request that we erase any of your information that we have obtained. You also have the right to a summary of your information we collected. You may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that any changes you request to make will be reflected in our database within a reasonable period of time, and we may retain all information you submitted for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so otherwise.
At any time, you may decline to share certain personal data with us, or object to our processing of your data on legitimate grounds, in which case we may not be able to provide some of the Services.
To learn more about your rights as a EU data subject under GDPR, you may visit the UK's supervisory body, Information Commissioner's Office, for more information.
For EU citizens:
Benivo may process the personal data of individuals in the European Union, European Economic Area and/or UK as data controller or data processor and has appointed DataRep as its Data Protection Representative for the purposes of GDPR*
If Benivo has processed or is processing your personal data, you may be entitled to exercise your rights under GDPR in respect of that personal data. For more details on the rights you have in respect of your personal data, please refer to the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en) or the national Data Protection Authority in your country.
Benivo has appointed DataRep as their Data Protection Representative in the European Union so that you can contact them directly in your home country.
If you want to raise a question to Benivo, otherwise exercise your rights in respect of your personal data, you may do so by:
- sending an email to DataRep at email@example.com quoting <Benivo Limited> in the subject line,
- contacting us on our online webform at www.datarep.com/data-request, or
- mailing your inquiry to DataRep at the most convenient of the addresses in the subsequent pages.
PLEASE NOTE: when mailing inquiries, it is ESSENTIAL that you mark your letters for ‘DataRep’ and not ‘Benivo Limited', or your inquiry may not reach us. Please refer clearly to Benivo Limited in your correspondence. On receiving your correspondence, Benivo is likely to request evidence of your identity to ensure your personal data and information connected with it is not provided to anyone other than you.
If you have any concerns over how DataRep will handle the personal data we will require to undertake their services. please refer to their privacy notice at www.datarep.com/privacy-policy.
DataRep locations and contact information
We may change this policy if necessary, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Benivo after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.