Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Benivo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 20 Ropemaker Street, London. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Welcome to Benivo. The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) set out the terms on which you (the “Employee”, “you” or “your”) may use the Benivo service at this website https://www.benivo.com or the relevant subdomain to your employer (the “Benivo Website”) and, if you choose to do so, the moving and relocation support and accommodation services provided via the website at https://Flat-Club.com/ (the “Flat-Club Website”) (together the “Services”), as such accommodation services are governed by section 12 onwards of these Terms. These Terms also contain important information about cookies and the way we collect, handle and store your personal information.
By using our Services, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms, which constitute a binding agreement between you and Flat-Club Ltd (as the owner and operator of the Services), a company incorporated in England and Wales (under company number 7268894) which trades partly as Benivo and whose registered office is at 20 Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y 9AR, United Kingdom (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Flat-Club” or “Benivo”). You will be required to read and agree to these Terms online before registering for and using our Services. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use the Services.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Updated versions are effective upon posting on the Benivo Website and will serve as notification to you of such update. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should stop using the Services immediately. By continuing to use the Services, you will be taken to have agreed to any updated or modified Terms. If we make significant changes, a prominent notice will be posted on the Benivo Website, or we may require you to expressly indicate your acceptance of such changes, in which case you will not be able to continue using the Services until you have done so.
Additional terms which vary or supplement these Terms may apply to your use of some services ("Additional Terms"). Where this is the case, these Additional Terms will be set out at the point of use. If there are any inconsistencies between these Terms and any Additional Terms then the provisions of the Additional Terms shall prevail.
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1.1 The following terms shall have following meanings throughout these Terms: “Accommodation” means whole or part of a single residential dwelling, including a shared room, private room, studio, or entire apartment, as advertised by an Accommodation Supplier via a Listing.
“Accommodation Supplier” means the individual or legal entity which rents out and advertises Accommodation via a Listing, either as a ‘Basic Accommodation Supplier / Verified Provider’ or a ‘Preferred Accommodation Supplier/ Top Provider’, as such terms are defined and applied in the Agreement between the Accommodation Supplier and Benivo.
“Employee” means any user of the Services who has registered for relocation or pre-boarding support on the Benivo Website, or who has rented Accommodation from an Accommodation Supplier, or has otherwise contacted Benivo or an Accommodation Supplier in order to book Accommodation.
“Employer” means your employer (or the entity which has retained you in some other similar capacity) who has subscribed for services under an agreement between Benivo and them.
“Employer Credit” means an allowance whose monetary value is exclusively used for the purpose of booking Accommodation or paying other eligible relocation expenses via the Services. ‘Employer Credit’ has no cash value and may not be exchanged for any goods, services, or monetary compensation outside the Services.
“Listing” means any Accommodation that is published by an Accommodation Supplier on the Flat-Club Website.
“Security Deposit” means any money held by the Accommodation Supplier or Benivo in a stakeholder capacity during the tenancy in case the Employee fails to comply with these Terms and/or the terms of any supplementary rental agreement.
2. BENIVO SERVICES2.1
We provide various assistance, benefits and rewards opportunities to Employees via our Benivo platform at a subdomain of benivo.com. These include but are not necessarily limited to information and advice on living costs, areas, transportation and local attractions, discounts on third party services, as well as tips given by other Employees. We reserve the right to change the features and benefits offered as part of the Benivo services from time to time at our discretion and without liability to you.
2.2 We do not endorse the goods or resources made available by any Employees or third party service providers on Benivo (“Providers”) and it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to the quality and suitability of their products or services before use or purchase.
2.3 Any links to and information appearing on the websites of our Providers is the sole responsibility of the relevant Provider and we have no control over or liability for their operation, quality or content. You are encouraged to exercise discretion when clicking on external links, as these links may lead unintentionally to sites containing information that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. They may also lead to sites that contain inaccurate information, false or misleading advertising, or information that breaches copyright or other laws. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim any and all liability for any losses you suffer as a result of your decision to interact with and use the websites and services offered by our Providers, and for any inaccurate or unlawful content that their websites may contain.
2.4 If any problems arise from the supply of goods or services by a Provider, you must first raise the issue with the Provider and notify Benivo. Whilst Benivo will endeavour to ensure that such problems are resolved, Benivo is not responsible for any aspect of the relationship between you and the Provider and accepts no liability for any costs, loss, injury, damage, delay, claim, or other matter arising out of or in connection with any order you place with them.
2.5 Any contracts or agreements you enter into with a Provider will be subject to the terms and conditions agreed between you and that Provider and we are not a party to that contract or responsible in any way for: (a) the performance of it by the Provider; (b) the quality or safety of the goods or services sold by the Provider; (c) any act or omission of the Provider; or (d) anything provided (or not provided) by the Provider or other third parties concerned.