Request a Demo
New Blueprint for Global Mobility: Relocation Services + Mobility Tech

Hiring Globally is a strategy to get more A-players into the business.

A-players are the engine of a company with the smartest insights, who overdeliver on results, and are energising to have around.

This series is about achieving enormous ROI with a global hiring habit. 

  • Part 1 outlines the strategy 
  • Part 2 gives you the tools and tactics to roll it out.

Start getting more of the top 2.5% of candidates today. 

Get the eBook Part 1

(Opens a PDF in a new tab)
Tweet feedback to @benivohq

A Player are candidates who have over a 90 percent chance of achieving a set of outcomes that only the top 10 percent of possible candidates could achieve. About 2.5% of applicants are A-players.


More from the Reading Room

Hire Globally Series - Part 2


Hire Globally Series - Part 2

Tools and tactics to make hiring globally a natural part of your talent strategy.

Download the eBook

Outstanding Graduate Experience

Case Studies

Outstanding Graduate Experience

Vodafone invests in live-work lifestlye education for a better keep warm period.

Read the Case Study

Complete Employee Experience Series

Studies & Reports

Complete Employee Experience Series

Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the Benivo Employee Experience Series compiled.

Read the White Paper