The Value of Welcome - Employee Experience for New Joiners is a new thought-leadership series about creating, measuring and systematically improving Employee Experience, edited by Benivo.
It was written in collaboration with 30 professionals at Deloitte, Amazon, Verizon, Facebook, Accenture, PwC and other top global employers. This event features "Lightning Round" format talks with the book's authors about their stories shaping Employee Experience.
- 3:00 - Introduction by Brian Friedman, Strategy Director at Benivo
- 3:05 - Sophie Theen, Head of HR at 11FS
- 3:15 - Gethin Hine, Associate Director at Deloitte
- 3:25 - Rachel Harriet, HRBP at American Water
- 3:35 -Antonia Cobb, Senior Manager at Accenture
- 3:45 - Gemma Matthews, Head of Talent Acquisition at Reward Gateway
- 3:55 - Mark Derksen, Global Mobility Director at Booking.com
- 4:05 - Panel Discussion moderated by Brian Friedman
- 4:30 - The end!
EXTRAS! Attendees to the live event are guaranteed to receive a free hard-cover copy of The Value of Welcome - Employee Experience for New Joiners (£49.99 on Amazon)
Please complete the form to register today!