There is a world of opportunity outside our borders. If you are a company in Europe and you aren’t actively recruiting junior staff internationally, you’re missing out on a huge pool of talent and diversity.
In this 18-page white paper targeted at In-House Recruiters, HR professionals and Top Management in mid-sized and large companies, we make a strong case for expanding your hiring across your national borders.
Gain an advantage against your competitors by investing in the most important asset - your people. Get the best person for the job, no matter where they currently may be.
In this white paper, you will read:
- About our own journey of coming to the conclusion that we have to hire globally
- Why "good enough" is not good enough when it comes to hiring
- How to avoid application overwhelm when expanding your hiring net
- Why this is not only relevant for specialised skills, but across the board
- Lots of good arguments against the most common objections to hiring globally
- A mind-bending reinterpretation of an ancient fairytale
- Why Brexit doesn’t matter
- And lots more