This benchmark report analyzes the status of Supply Chain Cybersecurity in Global Mobility and provides important insights into key areas of concern, as well as available solutions.
👎 The bad news:
- Solutions for protecting employee data in the Mobility industry are outdated and represent an extremely high risk
- Employers are liable for employee data transferred down the supply chain, and for any data exposed in a data breach
According to the survey 40% of businesses reported a data breach due to a vendor or downstream vendor issue!
👍 The good news:
- Awareness is high
- There are specific steps that employers and vendors can take today to reduce the impact on their organization
Download the benchmark report to learn more about:
- Data breaches already impacting the mobility industry, and the negative consequences as a result
- The liability of data breaches
- How vendors can improve security measures
- How your organization can reduce the risk and impact of a data breach by 97% without replacing existing vendors