Benivo's Sustainable Business Practices
From Vision to Action
A message from our CEO
Welcome to Benivo’s journey towards promoting environmental, social, and
governance (ESG) best practices. As CEO, I am proud to share our commitment to
creating a positive impact on society and the planet by empowering our stakeholders
to make responsible choices that lead to sustainable outcomes.
Our Recent ESG Accomplishments:
- Achieved ISO 27001 certification for our Information Security Management System (ISMS), ensuring the highest standard of data security and privacy for our clients.
- Donated $33,750 in 2022 to charities selected by members of our Changemakers network, demonstrating our commitment to giving back to our communities.
- Donated over $22,000 to charities in 2022 on behalf of over 4,500 of our platform users who shared insights, tips and valuable information to help their colleagues make important decisions.
- Implemented comprehensive diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B) initiatives, promoting an inclusive and equitable work environment for all team members and complying with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Focused on reducing our carbon footprint by minimizing greenhouse gas emissions, conserving energy, using renewable energy sources, recycling, reducing waste, and managing water responsibly.
- Continued our ongoing support of remote and hybrid work arrangements for our employees, reducing our carbon footprint related to commuting and contributing to a more sustainable work environment.
Our Ambitious Goals for the Future:
- Expand our efforts to reduce and offset carbon emissions associated with our
clients’ mobility benefits-related activities.
- Prioritize work with suppliers that are women or minority-owned, demonstrate efforts to reduce their environmental impact, and are committed to strong performance in areas such as labor practices, human rights, and anti-corruption measures.
- Enhance our governance and compliance initiatives, ensuring regulatory compliance and enforcement of a code of conduct that upholds ethical business practices.
Our Belief in ESG Principles:
At Benivo, we firmly believe that our commitment to ESG principles is fundamental to our success and the well-being of our stakeholders. We are excited about the journey ahead and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world, together with our clients, employees, and supplier partners. (Please download our complete report to learn more.)